All of us at North Austin Physical Therapy hope everyone has remained in good health with high spirits during these unprecedented times.
As we continue to operate, here are the basic guidelines to how your appointment will look moving forward:
1. Minor Health Screen - We will continue conducting minor health screens upon check-in that consists of some brief questions, as well as a non-contact temperature read
2. Masks - Our office will have disposable surgical masks available to use for all patients
3. Patient Visits- Everyone will have adequate space to maintain social distancing.
4. Washing and Sanitizing - sanitizer and/or hand soap will be available for use before/after and during appointments
5. Waiting for Appointment - Patients will have the option of waiting in their car until the therapist is ready for their appointment
6. Treatment Areas - All stations will continue to be fully sanitized between each appointment, please allow extra time for the therapist to wipe down all surfaces and equipment between appointments
7. Feeling sick? We ask that if you aren’t feeling well, to please stay home or contact your primary care physician
Please keep in mind that we continue to offer our Telehealth physical therapy services as an option for those who prefer. To schedule a Telehealth visit, please click on the following link.
We want to thank all of you for supporting our small business and being a loyal patient to us! We feel privileged to be able to provide you care, and love being a part of this community.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns please give us a call at 512-986-4468. If you are ready to set up your next appointment, please email email@example.com or call 512-986-4468.